2017 POCI Convention- Best Chapter Display Award Information
There are three awards: Award of Excellence (1st Place); Award of Distinction (2nd Place); and Award of Merit (3rd Place). These awards are presented at the Chapter Night Awards Ceremony. To compete, you must observe the following criteria:
1. Membership roster with POCI numbers must be postmarked by 5/30/2017: to POCI VP and POCI Secretary.
2. Annual report must be postmarked by 5/30/2017: to POCI VP and POCI Secretary.
3. Your chapter must set up a display in the Chapter Display Room and the following items and information must be on display at the 2017 Convention Chapter Display Room before 11:00 am, Thursday July 13, 2017.
4. Your chapter display CANNOT be greater than 6 feet (or the width of a table supplied therein). Any larger display will be removed from competition.
5. Chapter scrapbook featuring: chapter’s charter (if available), membership roster, photos of chapter events, photos of member cars, and dash plaques.
6. List of current chapter officers with their contact information, number of chapter members attending the 2017 convention, and percentage of members participation in monthly events.
7. A copy of chapter car show fliers, chapter newsletters, and anything else that shows chapter activities.